Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Read to me)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
by J.K. Rowling
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince brings us Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as Lord Voldemort becomes ever more powerful with his followers increasing day by day in this continuing battle between good and evil. Harry searches for the full and complex story of the boy who became Lord Voldemort, and thereby finds what may be his only vulnerability."

Sometime in the week of July 12th through 17th - 652 pages

83 books read total (re-reads, audiobooks, etc. (since 2007))

Notes:
MJ was reading aloud to Chloe, and at RU Fun I joined in listening. Started 200 pages in, MJ read 200 pages, then they left and I finished the last 200 pages myself. (Will eventually read the first 200 pages, once I find my copy of HBP.)

Edit 12/11/09: Never went back and read the first 200 pages. =P Does it still count? I guess I'll just leave it.

Edit 12/23/09: Decided to not count it toward my total count for the year. Numbers are updated accordingly.