Monday, April 16, 2012

Catching Fire

Book #159 (Unique books)
Book #13 in 2012
Catching Fire
by Suzanne Collins
"By winning the annual Hunger Games, District 12 tributes Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark have secured a life of safety and plenty for themselves and their families, but because they won by defying the rules, they unwittingly become the faces of an impending rebellion."

April 15th to April 16th - 1 1/2 days - 391 pages

Notes:
FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON IT I BORROWED IT FROM SOPHIE
I started reading it at 7:30 last night and then I fell asleep mid-sentence at like 1 and then I woke up and started reading BUT I HAD DANCE TODAY I DIDN'T FINISH READING IN TIME SO I HAD TO PUT IT DOWN WITH LIKE 40 PAGES LEFT AND IT THE LONGEST HOUR OF MY LIFE UGH

and when I got to dance I had like 3 minutes so I was still reading and the MOST IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIP STUFF was happening and I was like hyperventilating and trying not to cry over fictional characters and it was bad